Fees and policies
Marzini Natural Medicine Clinic
- Musculo-skeletal issues, Acupuncture, Massage, Sport Injuries, Scenar, Biomesotherapy, Pain management.$85 -$145
- First assessment for internal issues including all Blood, Urine and Saliva test as well as dietary advice and
other specific recommendations $350
- Subsequent monthly follow ups of internal issues$200
- Special rates apply for young children / babies. $125
- Weight Loss Program “Shake It” Initial Consultation$125
- Weight Loss Program “Shake It” Subsequent check ups$65
- Mild Hyperthermia$65
- Short visitation ie. Cold / Flu Management$65
- The Indulgence Facial Option 1: 30 min, includes a facial Massage.(Using ONLY Organic Skin Care products!)$69
- The Indulgence Facial Option 2: 60 min, includes a neck and shoulder massage.(Using ONLY Organic Skin Care products!)$99
- Dermasweep Dry Microdermabrasion. Includes one free session of Bioptron Light Therapy, valued $45 $120
- Dermasweep Infusion Microdermabrasion. Includes one free session of Bioptron Light Therapy, valued $45$150
- Dermapen Beauty Treatment – Advanced Skin Needling
Full Face $295 Neck $250 Décolleté $290 All 3: Face + Neck + Décolleté $600 One lower Arm and Hand $200 Both Arms and Hands $350 Stretch Marks: Abdomen $345 Stretch Marks: Buttox $395 Stretch Marks: Hips $345 Small Areas 5×5 cm in total $180
Every Dermapen session includes one free session of Bioptron Light Therapy on the treated area, valued $45 and take home products valued $10.
Pay Upfront for 5 Sessions, get 6th Session Free!
Clinic Procedures & Policies
- The above fees do not include medications. Visa, Mastercard & Eftpos accepted.
- Private Health Fund Rebates apply.
- For your first visit, please bring relevant blood test results, scans, etc and your current medication / supplementation. Arriving for your appointment a few minutes early will help ensure that you and others are seen in a timely fashion. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
- We require 24 hours advance notification for appointment rescheduling or cancellation.We are committed to spending enough time with you to listen to your history and perform a thorough exam. We schedule each visits for 30-60 minutes. This limits the number of people that can be seen per day. Because of our commitment to quality care for you, it is necessary for us to charge for missed visits – no shows. Exceptions are made for emergencies.
- Missed visits – no shows are defined as failing to give us 4 hours notice of your inability to make a scheduled appointment. Missed visits will be charged 50% of the prorated session rate. Patients who miss three scheduled appointments, without the courtesy of notifying our office at least 4 hours in advance each time, will be released from this practice.